3. Links Our Web Site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties. PCK is not responsible for the content, privacy practices or policies of such third party web sites and this Policy does not apply to those web sites.
4. The Information We Collect In select areas on our Web Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from our Website. Providing such information is completely optional.
5. How We Use Personal Information The personal information you provide to us when using our Website, such as your name, Identification Number, passport number, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with PCK.
6. Opting Out or Unsubscribing We will send you information about our various products and services or other products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you can request to be removed from either our direct or electronic mailing lists at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking on unsubscribe.
7. Our Commitment to Data Security To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online through firewalls and encryption technology.
9. How to Contact Us If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices contact firstname.lastname@example.org