POSTAL CORPORATION OF KENYA
Office of the Postmaster General
Human Resource & Development
P.O.Box 34567–00100 NAIROBI
18th February 2019
Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) is a key public communication and financial services provider and invites qualified and interested applicants to fill the following position;
FREELANCE SALES AGENTS
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales in postal products and services targets
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the corporation
- Grow and retain existing PCK clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Identify and establish new business
- Participate in sales visits.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales data as and when required.
- Provide support to the customers
- Review cost and sales performance periodically.
- Follow up on sales billing and payments.
- KSCE D+ and above
- Poses anycertificate in sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- Should have at least 1 year experience in sales
- Between ages 25 and 30 years
- Must be Computer literate
- Smart, outgoing, responsible and confident
- Self driven and result oriented ,well-disciplined and of high integrity
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Team player
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the Postmaster General on P.O. Box 34567 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi to reach him not later than 4th March 2019.