Download Cargo Clearing and Forwarding Rates
Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) offers Clearing and Forwarding services as part of our operations. The Corporation is registered as a clearing agent by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and provides full logistics for customers that import items through Posta Parcel and EMS services.
We now provide the link that enables you to undertake the processing of your items through Customs clearance without having to search for clearance services elsewhere.
PCK handles Sea and Air Cargo clearance of freight for both imports and exports. These include;
- Full Container Load (FCL),
- Less Container Load (LCL),
- RORO (Vehicles),
- Bulk Cargo.
- Application of IDF through Orbus Application of IDF through Orbus or Kentrade Systems for our clients.
- Processing of Customs clearance through Simba or Kentrade systems.
- Processing of Customs entry clearance through Simba System. This facilitates clearance of Parcel post and EMS items, as well as all other categories of imports and exports with the assistance of our well trained staff.
- Direct assessment for our customers who hardly find time to come to the Post Office to collect their items thus providing a one -stop shop solution. This not only saves time but also saves the customer from paying unnecessary demurrage (storage) charges as a result of late collection of parcels.
BENEFITS OF USING POSTA CARGO
We understand that your objective is getting the cargo as quickly as possible. PCK is committed to offering a swift service.
PCK rates are cost effective. This enables you to reduce your overheads thus increasing the profit margin and competitiveness.
One-stop shop for all your Clearing and Forwarding needs
NETWORKING AND CO-ORDINATION
PCK provides Clearing and Forwarding services both in Nairobi and Mombasa. The Corporation’s vast network countrywide guarantees efficient and timely delivery to any part of the country.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Wilson K. Yegon
Direct Line: +254 020 3242051
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ms. Teresa Otieno
Orange: 0770 395614